10 May 2008

What did you say?

I am Sheena's partner in the Firehouse. We have worked together for quite a few years now. When you work so closely with someone, you get to know them quite well. For as long as I have known her, whenever she doesn't understand what someone is saying or isn't quite sure she heard them correctly, she will turn her head to the side and just stare at them. When she does this with Captain Harold, he will scowl at her. It drives him NUTS when she turns her head sideways like that.

One of the guys here in the Station came across a photo and added names to it. He then made an enlargement of it and hung it in the Firehouse.




Amazingly enough.... the expressions on the faces in the photo look EXACTLY like Sheena and Captain Harold during one of those "moments."






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit. Great blog. I am stopping by from the Q&A by the way. I have added you to my google reader and look forward to reading more - as soon as I get over the 'cramps' post =:)

Litorale Tirrenico said...

Dear Sheena, very nice this blog. Can we contribute? My blogs are: www.ilsabatoitaliano.blogspot.com - www.tremensuoli.blogspot.com - www.gdomusica.blogspot.com
Write me : giovanni.donofrio@poste.it
Baci.

Sheena, Fire-Paramedic said...

To all my Italian friends, please check out my long-time friend, Giovanni's blogs. He is an extremely talented writer. And to Giovanni, you know I love you dearly as one of my best friends. Thanks so much for sharing your blogs with us over the years. Baci, Sheena

maidto5 said...

HEy Rick and SHeena!!
I am SO loving this!! Sorry, your emails were going to my junk folder. I guess even this computer is scared of the word FIRE! :)

I have linked you on my blog, not sure it will get you much traffic, but at least I will be able to find the link ;)

XOXOXO to my heros!

Anonymous said...

We have just come across this blog and we are so addicted. Sheena and Rick are outrageous and excellent writers giving us intimate details of life in a Fire Station. Keep up the good work.... and...... WRITE MORE OFTEN! We are always waiting for new blogs... but we have to admit... the wait is always worth it!!!!